Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

God Bless us Everyone



The candy dish has just about been picked clean. The cookies are looking well, rather crumbly. Hmmmm, Christmas is almost gone for another year. I am always sad and happy to let it go. Some of the high points were...... (Hum with me to the tune of "My favorite things....") Girls in gold dresses with gold satin sashes,
Girls making cookies with grocery store dashes. Daughter that comes home with her husband who can play

These are some things that just make Momma's day....

Crafting with D'licia making sure we're real quiet-
Giving the gift-he seems to quite like it!
Opening packages, there was a real bunch,
Rachel likes her new laptop, we've got a hunch.
Brittnie and Reed come see us for dinner.
Brian makes Pizza, it's always a winner.
We toast with cranberry and stuff with a ham
Better stop eating or we'll break the cam!

When the dog sheds, when the cat yowls,

when I'm feeling sad...I'll simply remember this holiday blog...


and then I won't feel SOOOOOOOO BAD.....


(Until I step on the scale on Monday....)

5 comments:

Racher said...

How funny...

Racher said...

How funny...

Alicia said...

MOM!

That is hilarious!! I was afraid you might have some incriminating pictures...and I was right :)

I had such a fun time there. I can't quite describe it.

When are you moving to my cul-de-sac? Then again...I need to move into one! Give me some time :)

Love you,
Alicia

Brittnie said...

We are so excited to see that we made it into your top Christmas moments! We were so glad we got to come over and spend some time with your wonderful family. Thanks for a great night and wonderful pizza!

Fujitales said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. We did too. I especially like the picture of you and your hat! Mom and I got a good laugh, we also rather enjoyed the surgeon general's warning about swallowing chewing gum that you forwarded! Kinda scary! We wished we could come craft with you and Alicia, we rather missed out on late night crafting with all the wedding that was happening.

B