Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

My new "BFF"

WARNING...you are gonna want one of these.....


INTRODUCING THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR HOUSEHOLD- "Rosie" the iRobot.



She sweeps, she gathers, she vacuums, she spins around all the chair legs, she picks up DOG HAIR, she spits out extension cords, she detects a real dirty spot and spins around on it, she tells me when to clean her filter and empty her canister. She stops at the stairs and turns around and goes over each floor ( she can memorize up to four rooms) 3 to 4 times. She goes over all floors with the greatest of ease, she tells me when she needs her "left wheel needs cleaning" in a real sweet tone and when she is tired she goes back to her "port " and charges up for later!! She is indeed my NEW BEST FRIEND!!



and I need one....

Yeah,"Belle" wanted to chase a squirrel and unfortunately my hand was wrapped around her leash....
And I am so "right handed" that I am humbled once again because I can't do my regular things with an oweeee. ( And it ruined a perfectly good manicure!)

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Cool gadget! And even cooler new blog template! You are two steps ahead of me with this blog thing...

Hope your owee is getting better every day...

Love you,
Alicia

Brittnie said...

Sorry about your hand! No fun! But I'm sre jealous of your new friend!

Brittnie said...

Sorry about your hand! No fun! But I'm sre jealous of your new friend!

Fujitales said...

Oooo - I want a robot!
I can't believe that sweet Belle has such a fascination with squirrels. Hope your hand heals fast so we can craft at Redfish! See you in a few days.

Sara S. said...

I have wanted one of these for so long, but have yet to talk Eldon into getting me one....*sigh* I guess there is always Christmas.

My dogs love to chase the squirrels. Thank goodness they do it in our fenced in yard!

I hope your fingers get better soon!

Unknown said...

Ouch! You and Brittnie have bad bruises! I love your new BFF. Mine is a Swivel Sweeper!