Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Duh, nuh-nuh-nuh, nuuuuuuuh, nuh......."


If you didn't recognize that song....it is the dreaded "graduation march". Only dreaded by me, I suspect. The "graduate" seemed quite pleased with herself.

And red heads looks great in gold and touches of green.

Off she went in the little red car...deja vu.

All kinds of fans came out for the festivities.....
The gold and green went way up high.
There was a virtual stream of swishing gowns and tasseled tassels.

And then it was over in a flash. The whole school thing paraded out right before our very eyes. And all I could think of through my tears was....


Where, oh where, has my little girl gone.....

Wow, 2 girls done, 2 more to go....ah. Darn.






























































3 comments:

Alicia said...

LOVE this post...and love those stunning pictures of Racher in her cap and gown! Whoa, you've got a movie star on your hands!!! She looks fabulous in gold!

Wish I could've been there. Perhaps we could do a reenactment at a later time? I can wear my cap and gown too...Steven can find the toy solder outfit... It could be magical.

Love you!

Fujitales said...

Congrats Rachel!! Oh, I loved high school - and especially the graduating part, although all I got out of high school was a high school education, isn't she almost graduated from college too? She looks great - give her a hug from us!!

Brittnie said...

Congrats Rachel! Way to go!