Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Up, Up and Away

Every mom needs some down time. This mom did. So far the cleaning my house for 50 or so realtor visits thing has got me nowhere.....so southern CA seemed like a great plan.
How about Anaheim and the CHA (for all you scrapbookers, that is the symbol for paper and doo-dad heaven). But I mostly went to be with my favorite married daughter.....and best friend.
SHE is one hard working girl!! She must have tracked 500 miles back and forth looking at all the stuff and deciding what their company would want to buy. (She is a VERY important person there at ROBERT's)!
I followed her around for a day and my toesies finally starting barking at me so I sat down and read a novel and did some major people watching....
And then I spied these fancy shoes....little gems attached all over them! HMMMM!



These babies made my feet hurt just looking at them. But they were fancy! Too soon it was time to leave the sun (what I saw of it) and the birds of paradise... And jam all of our free samples and goodies into our suitcases and head to the airport....my SUPER daughter was able to get them all in the trunk! Woman, hear us roar!


Hey, leesh, thanks for letting me be a "ROBERT's buyer" and hanging with the gang. It was a real treat. It was a bit of mothers day for me. And I didn't have to clean a thing......

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you came :) I really had a blast. And man, my muscles looked big in that picture!

Thanks for logging all those miles with us. It was so fun to have you there...

Tina said...

How FUN!!! and I would love some sun too!!

the Miles Family said...

I am so jealous. I would love to go check out CHA some time. I think it would be totally overwhelming though. I would probably want to buy a little a each booth.